School Canteen Stall Advertisement
Victoria School is looking for a suitable vendor to operate:
Type of Stall
Closing Date of application
Chinese Noodle Stall
1st Dec 2023
Menu may include varieties such as wanton noodle, fish soup noodle, ban mian, hor fun, laksa, tom yum noodle etc.
Single session school with an enrolment of about 1295 (estimated) in 2024. We are on School Subsidy System for students on Financial Assistance with payment made to the individual stalls on a monthly basis. The canteen operating hours are Mondays to Fridays from 7am to 2pm during the school term. You may be required to operate during non-routine hours or school holidays where there are lessons, activities and national examination as requested by the school.
- Download and complete the application form. You may also request for a hardcopy from the School’s General Office.
- Attached the following documents together with the application form:
- Photocopy of the NRIC (front and back)
- List of proposed menu and pricing for all items
- Photocopy of relevant certificates such as Basic Food Hygiene Course, etc
- The completed form and supporting documents can be sent to the school’s General Office or forwarded by email to:
2 Siglap Link S(448880)
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A Singaporean or Permanent Resident.
- Able to provide good service and quality food at reasonable price (to be determined in consultation with the school).
- Able to observe a high standard of food and personal hygiene that meet NEA requirements.
- Able to provide cooked food that meets the health/nutrition standards set by the Health Promotion Board (HPB) under the “Healthy Meals in Schools Programme (HMSP)” guidelines.
- Must be in personal attendance at the stall during operation hours.
- If offered a canteen stall, applicant and assistant must complete the Basic Food Hygiene Course conducted by SkillsFuture Singapore’s accredited training providers and then apply for hawker licence from the Singapore Food Agency (SFA).
Interview and Food Tasting
- Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed and are to provide food sampling.
- Applicants are to present samples of their proposed food items (at applicant’s own expense) for food tasting session by the Canteen Selection Committee.
- Successful applicant will commence operation of the stall from 2 Jan 2024.
1st Dec 2023
For further enquiries, please contact Mr Goh Khee Seng, the Operations Manager at 6291 2965. Thank you.