Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP) Science & Technology Challenge: Overall Double Champions
Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP) Science & Technology Challenge – Overall Double Champions
Victoria School emerged overall double champions at the Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP) Science & Technology Challenge held at NYP today!
There were a total of seven categories each for the TrailBlazers Challenge and the RazorMinds Challenge. For each category, students have to design and build an artifact and challenge the other teams by putting their artifact to a field test.
The following details our achievements:
Overall Champion of TrailBlazers Challenge
1) 1st runner-up for Amazon Treasure Hunt
2) Champion and Most Innovative Award for Amazing Math Race
Overall Champion of RazorMinds Challenge
1) Champion of Design and Build a Bridge
2) 1st runner-up for Balancing Bicycle
3) Champion of Vortex Ring Air Cannon
4) Champion of Flying Bullets
5) Champion and Most Innovative Award for The Intelligent Innovator’s Fair
6) 1st runner-up for Body weight Chair-llenge
Well done, Victorians! We hope you enjoyed the learning and application of science knowledge to issues. Congratulations!
Nil Sine Labore. Viva Victoria!